Once all starting agreements with the programme and within the partnership are set, the implementation of the project can kick off. During this stage, activities will be carried out, money will be spent – all this towards the objectives you – as project partners – have committed yourselves to achieve, and towards the results you have committed yourselves to deliver.
For a smooth implementation of your project, this course will help you:
- get familiar with the tools and practices to use when implementing an Interreg project;
- find out if your project expenditures are eligible, and learn how to secure the audit trail;
- efficiently manage communication activities to ensure a greater impact of your project results.
In this course we continue to follow the standard project life-cycle stages relevant for any type of project, but we focus on the specific features of Interreg projects.
This course covers Project implementation, the fourth stage of the project life-cycle.
It is one of 5 courses developed for Interreg project management.
Some tasks in this stage depend a lot on programme rules and requirements. During the course we will emphasise what you absolutely need to check in programme guidance documents.
This course is for you, if you:
- are new to developing and managing projects funded by Interreg programmes;
- are a project beneficiary who already has some experience in managing EU-funded projects but would like to benefit from the Interreg-specific tips and tools offered in the course;
- work in Interreg, Interreg-IPA CBC programme and ENI programmes, especially those who are new in the Interreg world and would like to better understand the challenges a project can face, and get ideas about how help projects overcome their challenges.
Join us now to find out what to focus on when implementing your Interreg project, by clicking the “enrol” button (first, make sure you are signed in).