You have submitted your application form to an Interreg programme. What should you do now? You have to wait for the programme’s decision, but is this all?
You can start implementing your project as soon as the programme approves it. But it might be better to wait for the official contract to be signed. While you wait for the contract you can set the scene and start with some important activities. In this course you will discover what these activities are and what you can do already now to start your project successfully and with no delay.
More precisely, you will:
- become aware of different types of funding decisions and what they mean for you as a project partner;
- know the difference between the main legal agreements to be signed when a project is approved;
- be inspired to create the right conditions for a common multinational working culture; and
- be able to identify the main steps of smooth project start-up.
Also in this course we continue to follow the standard project life-cycle stages relevant for any type of project, but with specific focus on the features of Interreg projects.
This course covers Project contracting and start-up, the third stage of the project life-cycle.
It is one of 5 courses developed for Interreg project management.
Some tasks in this stage depend a lot on programme rules and requirements. During the course we will emphasise what you absolutely need to check in programme guidance documents.
This course is for you, if you:
- are new to developing and managing projects funded by Interreg programmes;
- are a project beneficiary who already has some experience in managing EU-funded projects but would like to benefit from the Interreg-specific tips and tools offered in the course;
- recently joined an Interreg, Interreg-IPA CBC programme or ENI programme, and you would like to better understand the challenges a project can face, and learn how to help project applicants overcome those challenges.
Join us to find out what can happen in the waiting time between the application form submission and the start of project implementation.
Ready to begin? Then click the “enrol” button (first, make sure you are signed in).