Are you trying to get a solid grasp of the regulatory provisions for the 2021-2027 period but finding the abundance of legal texts time-consuming to read and hard to understand from the first read?
I want to assure you that you are not alone. Even though the legislator has done a remarkable job on simplifying and reducing the length of the regulatory package for 2021-2027 (Common Provisions Regulation and Interreg Regulation are only (!) 613 pages long), I bet you would not say “no” to a complete and comprehensive summary of all the new elements introduced in the new regulations for Interreg. So if you do not want to spend numerous hours making your way through the pages of the legal texts, you are in for a treat.
What does this course offer?
- A complete, comprehensive and concise introduction to new elements in the regulatory package for the 2021-2027 period for Interreg programmes;
- short videos with Interact colleagues who will tell you more about their areas of expertise (and who are your contact points for more questions!);
- hints for additional material if you want to learn about certain topics in more detail;
- legal references to each area of expertise;
- exercises and quizzes to facilitate your learning and understanding of the subject.
This course is for you if you:
- are involved on a daily/ frequent basis in the preparation, monitoring, managing, implementation, controlling and auditing of an Interreg programme; i.e., colleagues from joint secretariats, managing authorities, monitoring committees, national authorities, controllers, auditors;
- are curious about the novelties in the new regulatory package for the 2021-2027 period;
- have just joined an Interreg programme or have been there for a while – new elements are new for all, no matter how long you have been with an Interreg programme.
Why is it a good idea to spend a few hours on this course?
- This course is a one-stop-shop for a new set of regulations for the 2021-2027 period for Interreg programmes – if you want to learn about the new elements and look at the bigger picture, you’re in the right place.
- This course is designed to be your daily reference point – if you need to find information fast and learn in an easy-to-understand language about a certain topic instead of using “Ctrl +F”, hoping to get a match in the legal texts, then this is the place to be.
- This course saves you from switching between different documents (CPR, Interreg, ERDF, IPA III, NDICI Regulations) and you want to find out what’s new about the topic in one place.
What you will not find in this course…
- Provisions that remained unchanged from the 2014-2020 period (but we have got you covered – check out this comparison table of Interreg Regulation 2021-2027 and 2014-2020!);
- in-depth explanation of the topics – if you want to learn more, Interact has produced various resources for you to make use of – for those who are eager, you will find all the references in the course.
What will you get after you have completed the course?
- Confidence: you will be comfortable discussing how good it was in the past, and why different changes were introduced.
- Knowledge: you will not have to frantically skim through regulations when you hear things like “small project fund”, “technical assistance flat rate”, “output and result indicators”.
- Network and community: you will meet Interact colleagues working on certain topics and you will get a chance to exchange with your peers who are taking/ have taken the course in the forum exchanges.
- Where to find more information: you will get access to resources to deepen your knowledge in various areas and learn how and which Interact communities to join for further exchanges.
Convinced? Then dive into the course and explore the novelties!