All projects start with an idea. Before you request any type of funding for your project, your idea will need to mature, especially when you plan to seek funding from an EU programme. The reason for this is that you will need to follow many of their requirements.
So, before you start working on a more detailed proposal you should take this course. It will guide you on the first steps you need to take along this path.
In particular, you will learn:
- how to find out if your project idea has the potential to be further developed into a full application;
- how to bring together the right partners for your project;
- what support is available for you and your partners during the project generation stage.
In this course we are focusing on the specifics in Interreg programmes but projects implemented in international partnerships and funded by EU programmes have similar characteristics. This is why we will follow the standard project life-cycle stages relevant for any type of project.
This course covers Project idea generation, the first stage of the project life cycle. It is one of 5 courses developed for Interreg Project Management.
This course is for you, if you:
- are new to developing and managing projects funded by Interreg programmes and other EU-funded programmes;
- are a project beneficiary who already has some experience but would like to benefit from the Interreg-specific tips and tools offered in the course;
- work in Interreg, Interreg IPA programmes and ENI programmes, especially those who are new in the Interreg world, and would like to better understand the challenges a project can face, and to get ideas about how to overcome those challenges.
The common feature of the most successful projects is that the project work is carried out jointly, and skills are shared to develop a solution that is better than what any of the partners could have achieved on their own.
Join us now to find out how the beginning of a successful project should look.
This course offers a possibility for an online exchange on project management practices.
The next Q & A online session will be about Interreg projects before submission (idea generation and project development). It will take place in 2020 (specific date tbc).
Free of charge
1. Enter Interreg community
2. Get started
3. Developing your project idea
4. Building an Interreg partnership
5. Points to remember
6. Course close