10 years of Interreg programme implementation in one online course? Mission
Feeling lucky today? You have good reason to, now that you landed on this page, impatiently checking what this course offers you. We promise you won’t be disappointed, and here’s why.
- are involved in specific processes in Interreg programme management (let’s say, financial management), but don’t have a clear picture of what the other processes are and how they are organised,
- represent one programme body, but struggle to understand what other programme bodies are, what they actually do and how they interact,
- work mainly with Interreg projects and wonder what your programme management colleagues actually do;
- have just joined an Interreg community, have immediately been thrown into assessments, contracting and monitoring of projects, but are still missing a clear understanding of what it is all about and what this specific ‘Interreg world’ is,
- want to refresh your knowledge and get some practical hints and tips in programme management.
Can you tick at least one of the above points? Then you have come to the right place!
This course is unique. Perhaps you have seen that written many times before in other online course descriptions. But here is the truth – it really is unique. You will not find any other comprehensive online course that combines essential theoretical and practical elements at all stages of Interreg programme management in the 2014-2020 programming period. Imagine how much time you will save not having to browse hundreds of webpages, searching for information you need for your daily work – you can find it, learn and practice it here and now.
And all of this is available free of charge! Your only investment is your time.
The course is structured around the four stages of the programme management life cycle (programme identification, programme start-up, programme implementation and programme closure) and consists of nine modules. Each module is broken down into lessons, providing you with essential information, practical tips and resources to help you find out even more.
- If you are a new member of an Interreg, IPA or ENI programme body (joint secretariat, managing authority, certifying authority, audit authority, control or contact point) or represent the national or regional authorities, working with Interreg programmes, simply follow the structure of the course – module by module things will become clearer!
- If you are an experienced colleague but want to refresh your knowledge or get new ideas about how to explain complicated things in an easy way, go straight to the topic you’re interested in and check it out – you will certainly find new insights to help you in your daily work!
Let’s be clear about expectations. In this course you will NOT find:
- nitty-gritty explanations of all topics connected to Interreg programme management – this course is primarily designed for beginners (even though it offers new ideas and insights for experienced staff);
- answers to what the future will look like – the course focuses on the 2014-2020 programming period and not on the 2021-2027 period (check out our course catalogue for a course dedicated to 2021-2027);
- Interreg project management procedures and practices. If this is what you’re looking for, click the ‘Back’ button and dive into the project management-related courses available on our online learning platform!
To summarise, in this course you will:
- get a full picture of the functioning of Interreg programmes in the 2014-2020 programming period (if you want to learn about novelties in the regulatory framework for Interreg in the 2021-2027 period, check out our course catalogue);
- learn about the different stages of the Interreg programme life cycle: programme identification, programme start-up, programme implementation and programme closure;
- get a good overview of the various programme management processes and procedures and links between them (e.g., financial flows, programme monitoring, reporting, organising and running calls for proposals, project assessment, etc.);
- find out about the different approaches Interreg programmes apply to the same procedures (e.g., speeding up programme spending levels, capitalising and communicating results, etc.).
Are you ready to take a journey through the Interreg programme management life cycle? Then press the ‘Enrol’ button below and enjoy your trip!
Estimated Time: 7-8 hours