You are now in the middle of the preparation for the new programme (2021-2027). Evaluations in post 2020 will be working in a new regulatory framework, with new requirements. Our latest online course walks you through the changes affecting evaluations, and reminds you of the important facts related to the preparation of your new programme, such as how to build a consistent intervention logic, how to do with the Strategic Environment Assessment (SEA), and more.
In this course, we share with you the experience of about 15 Interreg programmes. You do not need to re-invent the wheel, you can see what other programmes have learnt, and gain that knowledge yourself!
This evaluation course provides the key knowledge, insights and valuable best practices in four one-hour modules.
This course is for you, if you are working in an Interreg programme and you are involved in the programming processes and evaluation activities of your programme.
In particular, you will learn:
- Why evaluation is still a hot topic in the period 2021-2027
- What are handy evaluation practices which worked in the past and could be considered for the upcoming period as well
- How to plan your evaluation activities, e.g. timing of evaluation, building of intervention logic including indicators, consistency check of the draft programme
- What are the linkages between the evaluation and programming
- What are useful tips for a good start to 2020+
- Where to find the relevant resources available, such as legal requirements, relevant documents and many inspiring examples from Interreg programmes
Are you ready to update yourself on evaluation matters then press the ‘Enrol’ button below and explore!