“I didn’t have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.”Mark Twain
E-mail newsletters are an effective communication tool for the programme or projects, as they allow directly targeting audiences in their inboxes. Instead of hoping you will get lucky and your audience will visit your website and notice important information, e-mail newsletters allow you to highlight the recent and important information for them. They are also a good way of channelling traffic to your website, and currently the most cost-efficient communication channel to use on the Internet.
Printed newsletters are rapidly becoming obsolete, in favour of electronic communication designed to take people from their inbox to your website.
In this course, you will learn
- Why e-mail newsletters are an important communication tool
- What is the ‘big secret’ to sending effective e-mail newsletters
- What are the key design tips
- How to structure your content and what to focus on
- Data segmentation and personalisation
Are you ready? Then let’s go!